The Indian Springs ERK is designed to fit a wide range of railcar housings and arrangements. Kit will work on standard chlorine housings, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, etc.
- One piece adjustable, aluminum yoke assembly
- Yoke assembly opens to a span of 38”
- Yoke assembly does not require port hole openings for attachment
- Yoke assembly can be placed anywhere along housing ring
- No “bridge” yoke needed to contain sampling valve and thermowell
- Patented clamping jaws
- Five aluminum, Teflon-lined capping hoods and outlet valves
- Custom molded Viton and EPDM Gaskets
- All components fit into one polyethylene tool box
- Yoke assembly works with existing tank car kits in field
The ERK is a logical addition to our Chlorine Emergency kits A, B, and C. This kit has a lighter and more universal design with clamping jaws that afford for attachment anywhere on the housing ring. The teflon-lined aluminum hoods enable responders to easily bring the ERK to the top of railcars containing hazardous materials and safely do their work.
Due to weight restrictions this item cannot be ordered online. Please call 315-635-6101 to place an order.