The Anhydrous Ammonia Cylinder Emergency Kit is designed to contain leaks at the valve and side wall of ammonia cylinders conforming to DOT specification 3A480 & 4AA480. The Kit includes EPDM molded gaskets, valve containment device, side wall patching device and an ammonia valve yoke with adapter. All kit parts are labeled and color coded blue for ammonia use. Two instruction booklets explaining the application of each device are included.
Emergency Kit Devices Include:
Device #1: designed to contain leaks in and around the cylinder valve. Device #1 will accommodate cylinders up to 15" in diameter with either bumped or foot-ring cylinder bottoms.
Device #8: a patching device designed for sealing leaks in the cylinder side wall.
Features Exclusive to the Ammonia Kit:
- Ammonia steel outlet valve
- 1EPR Gasket -Molded EPDM Hood Gasket
- 8GEP Gasket - Molded EPDM Patch Gasket
- 102NH Wrench - Open-end wrench to fit ammonia cylinders
- A-9NH Valve Yoke - Standard valve yoke for ammonia cylinder use
- A-10NH Valve Adapter - Standard valve adapter for ammonia cylinder use
For Kits manufactured prior to 2013 you will need as well:
- 8D1NH Patch - Formed with a larger sealing radius
- 8C1NH Screw
- 8SNH - Strap
All parts are labeled with ammonia part numbers and color coded blue.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD