Tychem, Limited Use, Level A, Fully Encapsulating Suit (Rear Entry), size XX-Large. The Tychem is a lightweight level “A” total encapsulating suit designed and priced to be a limited use garment.
Delivery: 4-6 wks.
The suit is durable enough to withstand several uses, while also being economical enough to discard when contaminated or when the suit shows signs of wear. Manufactured from a tough substrate and composite material with sewn and heat sealed seams. Tychem provides excellent protection to a wide variety of hazards including chlorine, sulfur dioxide and ammonia and many others. Level “A” – Highest level of protection (vapor protection, Level “B” is for liquid splash protection only) Fully Encapsulating (head to toe) Front Entry Shown (front entry available, same price, part # TK554T)
- Tough but Lightweight Substrate and Composite Material
- Seams are Sewn and Heat Sealed
- Expanded Polished PVC Window
- Two Covered Exhalation Valves
- Tapered Shape, Roomy Sleeves and Internal Waist Belt
- Attached Butyl Gloves, Sock Boots and Splash Guards
- 5-Year Shelf Life See chart above for sizing information.