Universal Pressure Test Kit is designed for testing DuPont™ Tychem® Level A ensembles according to ASTM F 1052, Standard Test Method for Pressure Testing Vapor Protective Ensembles, or the method described in 29CFR1910.120, Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) and EN 464, Determination of Leak-tightness of Gas-tight Suits.
Delivery: 4-6 wks.
The kit can be used with other Level A garments fitted with Pirelli or Auer exhaust valves. The Universal Pressure Test Kit is contained in a black suitcase. Inside the suitcase you will find:
- Self-contained blower unit
- Pressure gauge (Magnehelic) calibrated to 8 inch water gauge pressure
- Four metal bayonet-style connectors: two marked with the letter “A” for Auer, and two marked with the letter “P” for Pirelli
- Two black rubber caps
- A large diameter corrugated hose
- A small diameter, clear plastic hose
- Power cord
- Standard testing device