The training dome is designed to simulate chlorine leaks in a rail car dome when applying the Chlorine Emergency Kit “C”. The valve manifold allows the instructor to simulate a chlorine leak, with water or compressed air, in the pressure relief device and two of the angle valves. Note: the training dome comes standard with 4 pcs. 1″ outlet, A-713 Angle Valve Body FACSIMILES. Alternative Valve configurations must be quoted separately.
- Angle Valve Leaks (gas or liquid)
- Pressure Relief Device Leaks
- Opening and Closing of Angle Valves (Mid. A-713 style)
- Removal and Replacement of Outlet Plug
- Tightening Valve Anchor and Manway Cover Bolts
The training dome includes four cast chlorine angle valve (Mid. A-713 style 3 pcs and 1 pc. ACF for comparison) facsimiles with two plumbed to leak, one pressure relief device, valve manifold, heavy duty casters, and fork lift handles.
Delivery: 4-6 wks.