MLA3C The MSA G1 Industrial SCBA is a compressed air, self-contained breathing apparatus which is NIOSH/MSHA approved and designed for non-firefighting emergency response and HAZMAT applications. The G1 offers total respiratory protection for hazardous environments, including those deemed Immediately Hazardous to Life and Health (IDLH). NOT FOR FIREFIGHTING.
- 30 min. aluminum cylinder 2216 psig with threaded direct connection
- Features medium sized rubber facepiece with 4pt. Nylon head harness
- Mechanical speaking diaphragm provides short range communication
- Two-stage regulator system reduces cylinder pressure and includes mask mounted regulator that adjusts airflow to meet user’s respiratory needs
- Ergonomically designed backplate features spine strain-relief for increased comfort, and durable nylon harness with chest strap
- Equipped with end-of-service-time-indicator whistle
- Designed for industrial, agricultural, wastewater, Hazmat, and HVAC applications
- Replacement 30-minute aluminum cylinder sold separately NIOSH approved, Includes carrying case.
- Additional options and models available
Delivery: 2-3 wks.