The Frontier is a compressed air, self-contained breathing apparatus which is NIOSH/MSHA approved and designed for non-firefighting emergency response and HAZMAT applications. The Frontier offers total respiratory protection for hazardous environments, including those deemed Immediately Hazardous to Life and Health (IDLH). Frontier is a safe, reliable and economical option. The Frontiers few and uncomplicated components makes it easy to use. NOT FOR FIREFIGHTING.
- Compact demand valve (CDV) is ISI’s newest high flow regulator that’s the smallest on the market. A first breath option available. NIOSH approved.
- High performance, low breathing rate
- Silicone face mask
- Face mask mounted demand valve
- Wide-ranging adaptability
- Proven Performance
- NOT NFPA approved
- 3 year Warranty
Includes SCBA Carrying Case Featuring:
- Chemical resistant/durable ABS plastic
- Rugged design and secure closure
- Universal nylon strapping system
- Tamper seal
Additional options and models available
Delivery: 2-3 wks.