For over 50 years ISM has been a reliable source
machining for CNY industry. The company was founded in 1947 by John Bubb in the back of his
own hardware store in downtown Baldwinsville. Due to an ever growing demand of his machining services, Mr.
Bubb expanded and moved ISM to its current location: corner of 690 and W.
Genesee rd. Baldwinsville.
and his son-in-law Edward Pfohl began operating the new machine shop
(named after the company's location in the Indian Springs tract outside
Baldwinsville) on the site of a former farm equipment store at 2095 West
Genesee St. (Baldwinsville) in 1955.
In the mid-sixties, John Bubb retired from the company he founded
and appointed Edward Pfohl as the president of Indian Springs.
Indian Springs would continue to grow as a contract manufacturer.
Pfohl hired his son-in-law Maurice Ferguson to work in the shop
where he would eventually become the shop foreman.
Ferguson, in 1985, was promoted to President of ISM with Pfohl
retiring shortly thereafter in 1987. With Maurice Ferguson as president,
Indian Springs has seen steady growth in sales, capacity and technology.
Today, ISM looks to the future by continuing as a family business
committed to realizing our corporate mission on a daily basis.
Click Here for