Universal Pressure Test Kit
The DuPont™ Tychem® Universal Pressure Test Kit is designed for testing DuPont™ Tychem® Level A ensembles according to ASTM F 1052, Standard Test Method for Pressure Testing Vapor Protective Ensembles, or the method described in 29CFR1910.120, Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) and EN 464, Determination of Leak-tightness of Gas-tight Suits. The kit can be used with other Level A garments fitted with Pirelli or Auer exhaust valves.
The Universal Pressure Test Kit is contained in a black suitcase. Inside the suitcase you will find:
• Self-contained blower unit
• Pressure gauge (Magnehelic) calibrated to 8 inch water gauge pressure
• Four metal bayonet-style connectors: two marked with the letter “A” for Auer, and two marked with the letter “P” for Pirelli
• Two black rubber caps
• A large diameter corrugated hose
• A small diameter, clear plastic hose
• Power cord
• Standard testing device
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.